Aksu 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission Screening Schedule
1. Go to http://aksu.edu.ng/utme
2. Enter your UTME registration number and click Submit
3. Verify that your details are correct and update your State/Local Government of origin particulars accordingly.
4. Click the Check Screening Date button
5. Go to http://aksu.edu.ng/portal and click the on Register Now
6. Select Entrance icon.
7. Click the Register Now tab.
8. Enter your UTME registration number and click Verify
9. Click on the Print icon, located on the right hand side of the Registered icon
10. Select Print option to generate and print the Screening schedule (date and time).
Please note the following:
1. The screening venue is the main campus of the University (Ikot Akpaden in Mkpat Enin Local Government Area).
2. All candidates are advised to be at their screening venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled screening time.
Candidates are to come to the screening with the following:
1. Screening schedule slip printed from the University portal.
2. Original 2016 UTME result slip.
3. Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for candidates awaiting result). Candidates are advised to purchase genuine WAEC, NECO and NABTEB result scratch cards from e-library of the University (main campus) on their respective screening dates.
4. Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME/DE registration number boldly written on it.
5. Four (4) recent coloured passport-size photograph. Please note that the photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall not be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
6. Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.