Aksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Aksu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Aksu as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. Registration starts Monday, 18th of July, 2016 and ends on Friday, 5th August 2016. The screening exercise will hold from the Monday, 8th August, 2016 to Friday, 12th August, 2016 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00am daily.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/29YU8Wj and click on Register Now in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME SCREENING in the Registration Type Panel
3. Click the Register Now tab.
4. Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click the Verify Link
5. Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link
6. Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
7. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on the bottom of the slip and request to make payment for Aksu Screening fee using eTransact Payment Platform.
8. Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,500 (bank charges inclusive) 9. Re-visit the school portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
10. On successful registration, click the Print button to print the 2016 Screening Schedule / Printout from the University portal.
Candidates are to appear for the screening exercise with the following:
1. 2016 Jamb result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
2. Screening schedule slip printed from the University portal.
3. Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for candidates awaiting result). Genuine scratch cards can be purchased at the e-library of the University (main campus).
4. Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
5. Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph. Please note that the photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall not be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
6. Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
For further information, please visit http://aksu.edu.ng or http://facebook.com/aksu360 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org