Abu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Abu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Abu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Monday, 11th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is Saturday 23rd September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 25th September to Saturday, 30th September, 2017. It will be Computer Based testing (CBT). The screening schedule is provided below:
Monday 25th September, 2017
Faculty of Social Sciences
Tuesday 26th September, 2017
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of environmental Design
Wednesday 27th September, 2017
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Thursday 28th September, 2017
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
Friday 29th September, 2017
Faculty of Administration
Faculty of arts
Saturday 30th September, 2017
Faculty of Medicine
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://putme.abu.edu.ng and login with your Jamb registration number and state of origin.
2. Generate a Transaction Payment Slip and verify it's your details on the slip and also the amount to pay. You can either pay online via the Remita platform using a valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
3. After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back to http://putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details.
a. A valid Gsm Number
b. A valid Email Address
c. Preferred second choice of study
d. Contact address
4. Specify Schools you've attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
5. Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
6. Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
Candidates are to come to the screening with the following:
1. The print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph
2. A printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening
Please note the following:
1. Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
2. GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
3. Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
4. Abu is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
5. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
6. Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
7. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2017/2018 academic session.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Abu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.