Absu 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Absu 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N5000. Candidates who chose Absu as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 120 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Monday, 28th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Monday, 18th September, 2017.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2dr6los and generate an invoice.
2. Proceed to make a payment of N5000 (N2000 for the aptitude test and N3000 for screening of certificates and checking of admission status) either in Absu Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc; Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc; Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; or UBA Plc.
3. After payment, go back to http://bit.ly/2dr6los and click on Applicant
4. Select Absu Aptitude Test
5. Complete the application form. Please make sure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection and download a copy as evidence of registration.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Absu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.