Aaua 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Aaua 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N5500. Candidates who chose Aaua as first or second choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Also candidates who are willing to change their choice institution to Aaua in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can also apply. Nevertheless, they must make the necessary change of institution to Aaua not later than 18th September 2017. The Post UTME test will be conducted between Monday, 18th September and Saturday, 30th September, 2017 at the university’s CBT Centre.
To apply, follow the instruction below:
1. Go to http://putme.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 Post UTME Test.
2. Create an account with a valid Jamb registration number.
3. Make a payment of N5500 (N2000 for assessment fee and N3500 for administrative, handling, and bank charges) via Bankit or using a Pay Outlet. To use a Pay Outlet, make the payment by Etranzact at any branch of either First Bank; Heritage Bank; Keystone Bank; Wema Bank; Skye Bank; Access Bank; Zenith Bank; Eco Bank; or Stanbic IBT. Please don’t forget to collect the bank-generated receipt at the point of payment, which will contain the receipt number and confirmation code. After making the payment, go back to http://putme.aaua.edu.ng, log into your account and click on Confirm Payment to confirm your payment.
4. After successful payment, you can complete the Biodata form and print out your Post UTME Test Slip.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
2. Aaua accepts Waec, Neco and Nabteb O’Level results.
3. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Aaua 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with any Nigerian mobile number and pay for it using a recharge card, the credit on your phone or the money in your bank account. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.