Aau 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Aau 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N4000. Candidates who chose Aau as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 10th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 11th September to Saturday, 16th September, 2017 by 9am daily. It will include the screening of qualifying results (if any) as well as Computer-Based Tests (CBT). Candidates are required to present their results for the screening with their Jamb Results slips and two passport photographs filed and tagged in an office file. The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course. Details of the screening is provided below:
1. Arts, Law - Monday, 11th September, 2017
2. Engineering, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Environmental Studies - Tuesday, 12th September, 2017
3. Social Sciences, Management Sciences - Wednesday, 13th September, 2017
4. Basic Medical Sciences/Medicine - Thursday, 14th September, 2017
5. Agriculture, Education - Friday, 15th September, 2017
6. Spill over (All Faculties) - Saturday, 16th September, 2017
Please note that the Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://aaue.waeup.org.
2. Make a payment of N4000 (N2000 for Screening guidelines and N2000 for Technology fee) excluding bank charges using your ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from either Ecobank Nigeria, Fidelity Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Keystone Bank, United Bank For Africa, Zenith Bank or Union Bank.
3. Upload a coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant Certificates/documents to the Portal. Please preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
4. Print out a copy of the application form with your passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above. The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
Please note the following:
1. N2000 for Screening guidelines; N2000 for Technology fee and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
2. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
3. Candidates should check the University website http://aauekpoma.edu.ng and Portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission procedure.
4. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2017/2018 academic session's admission exercise.
5. Anyone caught impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated would be automatically 'disqualified'.