Unn Second Hostel Accommodation Information
Unn 2016/2017 hostel allocation process is still on-going and rooms are being allotted on a first come, first served basis. The final opening of hostels in Nsukka campus will be on Tuesday 4th October, 2016 by 10am until all the bed spaces are exhausted.
To apply follow the procedure below:
1. Go to http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Enter your username and password (Your username is your Registration Number for old students and JAMB registration number for new students).
3. Click on Hostel Allocation.
4. Click on Apply for Bed space
5. Click on Apply.
6. Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using your ATM card.
7. Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
8. Click on pay for your hostel and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference number.
9. Submit and print Receipt.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unn 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Unn 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.