Unizik 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Unizik 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Unizik as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 30th September, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2cmSwSz and generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) for payment for the screening exercise.
2. Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment.
3. Go back to the portal for payment verification.
4. If payment verification is successful, you can move on to fill the application form and follow the stages as provided.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
2. Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
3. The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
4. The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unizik 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.