Uniuyo Resumes 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise
Uniuyo has resume its 2016/2017 Post UTME screening registration. Candidates who chose Uniuyo as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,500. Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2,000 are required to pay N500 only via Remita Platform. The deadline for applying is midnight at Sunday, August 14, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 22nd August, 2016 to Saturday, 27th August, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2aOXybx
2. Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Options
6. Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
8. For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
9. Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
10. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
11. After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the 2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
1. Two copies of the Uniuyo 2016 Screening Form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
2. Two copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Result Slip
3. Two recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
The Screening Schedule is as follows:
DAY 1 (MONDAY, AUGUST 22ND , 2016)
FACULTIES: Agriculture, Pharmacy & Environmental Studies
DAY 2 (TUESDAY, AUGUST 23RD , 2016)
FACULTIES: Arts, Basic Medical Science, Science
DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24TH , 2016)
FACULTIES: Arts (Contd.), Law, Engineering
DAY 4 (THURSDAY, AUGUST 25TH , 2016)
FACULTIES: Engineering (Contd.), Business Administration, Social Science
DAY 5 (FRIDAY, AUGUST 26TH, 2016)
FACULTIES: Education, Clinical Sciences, Business Administration (Contd.)
DAY 6 (FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH , 2016)
For assistance, contact the admission office on 08127691825 or 08146129875.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Uniuyo 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Uniuyo 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.