Unimaid 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Unimaid 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Unimaid in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://unimaidonline.net
2. Click UTME Screening tab
3. On the new page, click on Register New UTME Screening Account
4. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account. Enter your first name, surname, Jamb registration number, email address (username), chose entry mode (UTME or DE) and click Register.
5. Next click on Click to proceed
6. Click pay to proceed tab (Fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
7. Print invoice (RRR invoice)
8. Go to any of the following banks (Access, Diamond, FCMB, GTBank, Keystone, Skye, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC, Wema and Zenith) with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
9. After making payment, go back and log in to the site with your username (e-mail address) and password
10. Click on Click to Proceed
11. Click on Edit
12. Continue with your registration
13. When you are done, click on Submit when completed
14. Click on Submit again to confirm completion
15. After you’ve successfully submitted your registration, the message "Application Submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks" will be displayed.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unimaid 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Unimaid 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.