Unilorin 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Unilorin Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Unilorin as first choice in Jamb and had the minimum Jamb cut-off mark for their chosen department can apply. For Jamb cut-off mark for each department, go to http://bit.ly/2cjOrDL. The deadline for applying is Wednesday, 7th September, 2016.
The registration instruction is as follows:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2bflicB and read the instructions carefully.
2. Go to http://bit.ly/2bflxEq and type in your Jamb Registration Number and Surname in the boxes provided and click Get Details.
3. Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Please note that UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Change of course costs N2500. Furthermore, do not refresh your browser after you click Pay and the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
4. After your payment is complete, login again and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
5. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. Also upload your passport by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not adhere to the specifications provided below:
a. It should be no more than 20KB.
b. It should be in JPEG format.
c. Picture must be digital passport photograph
d. Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
e. Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
f. Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
g. Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
h. Show skin tone naturally
i. Have a uniform red background
6. Scan and upload your signature. Your scanned signature must adhere to the following specification:
a. Signature must be clearly scanned
b. Acceptable format (JPEG)
c. Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
d. Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
e. Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
f. Signature must be clear and bold
g. Maximum of 15kb
7. On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
9. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
10. For Direct Entry (DE)
a. Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
b. To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
c. Click on Next Step.
11. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O' level (O/L) details as follows:
a. Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
b. Enter all the required O' level (O/L) details; and
c. Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
d. Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
e. Payment Receipt.
For further enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unilorin 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Unilorin 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.