Unilag 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Unilag 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Unilag as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 200 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics and must be 16 years of age or older by Monday, 31st October, 2016. Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Such candidates will be allowed to upload their results when they are released only if they applied within the specified period. The deadline for applying is Wednesday, 24th August, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://unilag.edu.ng
2. Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission
3. Click on Post-UTME Screening
4. Login with UTME number and surname in lowercase as password
5. Generate payment advice
6. Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
7. Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form. Please note that candidates will be required to upload their O’level results to complete the application.
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 and 08182716045.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unilag 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Unilag 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.