Unijos 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Unijos 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Unijos as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Each candidate shall, on registration, be scheduled for the screening from Monday, 5th September, 2016 to Wednesday, 14th September, 2016 at the respective Faculties on Bauchi Road and Naraguta Campuses, University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State. Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
To apply, pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (excluding Bank charges) for the screening. Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform either online or at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria.
1. Payment at Bank Branch:
a. Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
b. Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
2. Payment online
a. Go to http://remita.net
b. Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
c. Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
d. Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
e. The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment which he/she will present at the screening venue.
Please note that candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
After making payment, go to http://bit.ly/2bTjx00 and complete your registration:
1. Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
2. Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
3. Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
4. Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
5. Print Pre-Admission Screening slip, which should include date of your screening
Candidates must bring along the following for the screening exercise:
1. Payment Receipt
2. Pre-Registration Print out
3. Originals and photocopies of their JAMB, WAEC and/or NECO result slips
4. All candidates must be decently dressed.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are expected to be at the screening centre, immediately after completion of payment and online Registration.
2. Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
3. Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
4. Parents, guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the screening venue during the Pre-Admission screening exercise.
5. The University of Jos does not condone any form of malpractice (including screening by proxy).
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
6. Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
7. The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos website: http://bit.ly/2bTjx00
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Unijos 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.