Uniben Resumes 2016/2017 Post UTME Registration
Uniben has resumed its 2016/2017 Post UTME registration. Candidates who chose Uniben as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 200 and above (visit http://bit.ly/2bWckfv for Jamb cut-off mark for each course.) can apply. Eligible candidates also need to have obtained at least five credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required. The deadline for applying is 12:00 midnight on Sunday, 11th September 2016.
Please note that candidates who registered and paid for the screening exercise before it was cancelled would not have to make another payment. They are simply to visit http://bit.ly/2cwbXxj, login with their credentials and provide their WAEC /NECO / Other equivalent examination results. For those candidates who are registering for the first time, they will be charged the fee of N2,500 for this screening exercise.
If you are registering for the first time, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2cwbXxj
2. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
3. Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
4. Go to uniben.waeup.org. Click on 'Login' (top right of the front page).
5. Enter your username and the password to login.
6. To start the application process, please click on 'Application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
7. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. Please note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. Failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to disqualification and failure/forfeitures of admission.
8. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,500 (excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges) with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
9. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back online from Monday, 12th September, 2016 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the face-to-face Screening Exercise.
Candidate are to come to their screening centres with the following:
1. Acknowledgement slip
2. Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Uniben 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Uniben 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.