Uniben 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Uniben 2016/2017 Post UTME Form is out. The form costs N2,000. Only candidates who chose Uniben as their first choice in Jamb and scored 200 and above are eligible to apply. The screening exercise will take place from Monday, 27th June, 2016 to Saturday, 9th July 2016 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be Computer Based. The deadline to apply for the form is Wedmesday, 22nd June, 2016.
To apply for the form, follow the instructions below:
1. Visit http://uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the Jamb Registration slip and your Jamb Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
5. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a recent and clear “1×1” colour passport photograph with red background in jpeg format only. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. Failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to disqualification and failure/forfeitures of admission.
9. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
10. A link will be displayed to “Download past questions to practice.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. Please note that no correction will be accepted after the closing date.
12. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening include Group 1 (Social Sciences; Management Sciences; Education – Social Sciences; Education – Management Sciences; Mathematics and Economics; and Statistics), Group 2 (Engineering; Physical Sciences; Education – Physical Sciences; Technical Education), Group 3 (Medicine; Dentistry; Basic Medical Sciences; Pharmacy; Life Sciences; Education Life Sciences; and Agriculture) and Group 4 (Law; Arts; and Education Arts).
Candidates should go back on-line on Saturday, 25th June, 2016 to check for the day, venue and time for the screening. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. Note that GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Uniben 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Uniben 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.