Ui 2016/2017 UTME Merit Admission List
Ui 2016/2017 UTME Merit Admission List is out. To check your admission status, go to http://bit.ly/2glBb1K.
Admitted candidates are to go to http://admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N30,000 using the approved payment mode. Clearance exercise will commence on Tuesday, 29th November, 2016. Candidates are to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Two copies of evidence of completion of pre-screening login process
2. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
3. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
4. Candidates who have been offered admission in other courses apart from what they initially applied for are to go and change their course to the new course on http://jamb.org.ng. The printout generated from the change of course platform should be presented at the point of clearance
5. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
6. Original and 4 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise - SSCE/GCE//BSC/NCE/OND/HND/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
7. NYSC discharge or exemption letter for Degree holders (Direct Entry)
8. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
9. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
10. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons - on Letter Headed Papers
11. Original and 2 photocopies of payment receipt for N30, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
12. A file with tags
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng
a. Undertaking form
b. Jamb form B001 and B003
c. Fill the medical form online and submit a copy of the printout at the University Health Service (Jaja Clinic)
Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website http://ui.edu.ng and http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268, 08115976795
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ui 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.