Ui Notice to Candidates with Unclear O’Level Results
Ui has released the names of candidates with blurred and unclear 2016/2017 Admission Screening Documents. To check the list, go to http://bit.ly/2fKXpLE
The affected candidates should submit a clean and clear copy of their O’Level results that was logged-in during the Ui 2016/2017 screening exercise.
Candidates who do not submit a clear copy latest Tuesday, 8th November, 2016 stand a risk of being removed from the 2016/2017 Admission process.
Kindly send a scanned copy of your document(s) by email to email@example.com with the title: Complain Documents/Surname/Faculty e.g Complain Documents/Adeola/Social Sciences.
Please note that this statement in no way validates that the candidates will be recommended for admission in University of Ibadan. Related News
- Ui 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
- Ui Postpones 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Registration
- Ui Notice to Post UTME Candidates
- Ui 2016/2017 Post UTME Result
- Ui 2016/2017 Departmental Cut-off Mark
- Ui 2016/2017 Change of Course Form
- Ui 2016/2017 UTME Merit Admission List
- Ui 2016/2017 UTME Supplementary Admission List