Tasued 2016/2017 UTME Admission List
Tasued 2016/2017 UTME Admission List is out. To check your admission status, go to http://bit.ly/2cABWyJ and login with your Jamb registration number as your username and Surname as password.
Prospective students, who have been offered Provisional Admission, are to follow the instructions below:
1. Print the Admission Letter
2. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the Acceptance Fee Receipt for stamping at the University Bursary.
3. Download, Print and Fill the Acceptance Form.
4. Submit details of the O'Level Result Cards for Verification, after the online payment of the O'Level Verfication Fee.
5. Check the status of the O'Level Verification after 48hrs for each O'Level Result submitted. Note the Status messages and the 'Verification Code'.
6. If Change of Course is recommended by the Admissions Office, Select a Course from the 3 recommended Choice Programmes. The Verification Code will be automatically released.
7. Copy and Paste the 'Verification Code' in the textbox provided on the O'Level Verification page and click on the Verify button. The VERIFIED status should display.
8. Pay the School Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the School Fee Receipt (showing the auto-generated MATRIC NO.) for stamping at the University Bursary.
9. Print the Acceptance Clearance Certificate from the Admission Status page.
10. Arrange all the necessary documents in the Green File (following the specified order) and submit at the Admissions Office.
11. Wait for the Clearance Status update, after 2 weeks, marking the end of the Admission Process flow.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Tasued 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Tasued 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.