Nsuk 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Nsuk 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Nsuk as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The screening exercise is schedule to hold by 12pm on the dates stated below:
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education - Tuesday, 30th August, 2016
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences – Wednesday, 31st August, 2016
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture – Thursday, 1st September, 2016.
To apply, candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,500 administrative charges for the Post UTME Screening Exercise using e-transact payment platform in any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, EcoBank, Unity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, Keystone, Mainstreet and Zenith Bank. Please note that bank charges will apply.
Candidates are required to come along with the following:
1. Evidence of payment for the screening exercise. Please note that you are to come along with both the Confirmation Order and the Payment Teller given to you at the Bank.
2. Writing Materials; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
Please note the following:
1. All candidates for Mass Communication are to note that the Programme is under the Faculty of Social Sciences and should therefore appear for the screening test on Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.
2. All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Nsuk 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Nsuk 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.