Ndu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Ndu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N3,500. Candidates who chose Ndu as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 1st July, 2016. Candidates do not need to come for screening; it is their documents that were uploaded during registration that will be screened.
To register, follow the instructions below:
1. Pay the sum of N3500 into Diamond Bank Plc. NDU School Fees Account Number (0016405919) or Eco Bank Limited NDU School Fees Account Number (3042004288) nation-wide.
2. Photocopy the Bank teller issued to you after payment.
3. Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to http://cse.sarmsndu.org, click "get-e-pin" option to print your e-pin.
4. Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent colour passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing candidate's face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
5. Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website.
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08037719889, 08086830364.
Please be informed that the admission portal seems to be having some problems at the moment.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ndu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.