Mouau Updates 2016/2017 Post UTME Registration
Mouau has updated its 2016/2017 Post UTME registration procedure. From the updates, it seems like the screening will no longer be an IQ screening but a document screening. This is because you are now required to fill out more information about your qualifying documents during the online registration process than before. See the updates below:
1. During registration, fill in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination details for proper verification. Information needed include WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
2. Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise.
3. Candidates awaiting result should upload Scanned copy of Exam Slip in the field provided for Results upload. You would also be required to provide the following: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
4. In addition to the other documents you are to come with to the screening, also come with a copy of your Birth Certificate /Sworn Affidavit Evidence of Birth.
5. For the full information on how to register for Mouau 2016/2017 Post UTME, go to http://bit.ly/28MRyPf.
Please note the following:
1. Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed.
2. Parents and guardians will not be allowed in the University compound on the screening days.
3. Inconsistency in name, picture or date of Birth in any of the documentation may lead to disqualification.
4. Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
5. For assistance, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Mouau 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.