Mouau 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Mouau 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,000. Candidates who chose Mouau as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 15th of July 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Wednesday, 20th July to Thursday, 21th July 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Visit http://mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2016/2017 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input your Jamb Registration Number
5. On the Remita payment platform, a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be generated with which you can use to make the N2,000 payment for the form (transaction charges may apply). Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
6. Return to the site to continue registration. If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University portal Office or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Register by filling a form online and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
8. Fill in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination details for proper verification. Information needed include WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
9. Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise.
10. Candidates awaiting result should upload Scanned copy of Exam Slip in the field provided for Results upload. You would also be required to provide the following: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
11. Please note that some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed.
12. Submit the form and print out a copy. Also note that the system will send a copy of the submitted form to your email for records.
Come for the IQ Screening with the following materials:
1. A print out of filled form as this contains your unique exam number and shows as an evidence that you have registered for the exams.
2. One coloured copy of your Original JAMB photo page
3. A photocopy of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result
4. Copy of Birth Certificate /Sworn Affidavit Evidence of Birth.
Please note the following:
1. Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed.
2. Parents and guardians will not be allowed in the University compound on the screening days.
3. Inconsistency in name, picture or date of Birth in any of the documentation may lead to disqualification.
4. Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
5. For assistance, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.