Mautech 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Mautech 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. To apply for the form, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/28V0xkS.
2. Click on new application. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you). After that, a confirmation code will be sent to your phone. Use the code sent to activate your account. You will be redirected to the login page.
3. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
4. Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
5. You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
6. Enter your educational qualifications. You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level). You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc). You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
7. You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
8. After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the 'Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information.
9. After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
10. Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person. You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O' level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB - as applicable to you.). Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center. The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body. You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
11. You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
12. For support, send an email to email@example.com or call 07037133338. Related News