Lautech 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Lautech 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,200. Candidates who chose Lautech as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 200 and above can apply. The screening process will end on Wednesday, 3rd August, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2aizaia to make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,200 for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
2. Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
3. Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
4. Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Please note the following:
1. That blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will not be accepted for screening, as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
2. That candidates who posses five credit in the relevant subjects will be allowed to upload their results.
3. That candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the screening.
4. That scanned copy of certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE) or statement of result from schools will be accepted.
5. That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained.
For assistance, please contact the university at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Lautech 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Lautech 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.