Lasu 2016/2017 Second Batch Admission Screening Exercise
Lasu 2016/2017 Second Round Admission Screening Exercise has started. Candidates who have chosen Lasu as first or second choice in the 2016 Jamb and had a minimum score of 190 and candidates for Direct Entry who which to be considered for admission into Lasu and must have obtained Direct Entry Forms from Jamb are eligible to apply. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 6th November, 2016.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC), set up by the Lagos State University.
3. Those who have been provisionally admitted, need not apply again. Admission status can be checked at https://dpu.lasu.edu.ng
4. Candidates are advised to check their profiles before re-applying, as money paid in error is not refundable.
5. Candidates who for one reason or the other missed the First Online Screening Exercise can also re-apply
6. Candidates who applied for First Round Online Screening Exercise, but, were disqualified for some reason(s), but who had now met the relevant requirements for admission or wish to study any other available Course in the University can also re-apply.
7. Candidates should note that only the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Therefore, Candidates can only apply for any of the underlisted courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
b. Christian Religious Studies
c. Islamic Religious Studies
d. History & International Studies
f. Theatre Arts
g. Portuguese / English
a. Arabic Education
b. Christian Religious Studies Education
c. Islamic Studies Education
d. English Education
e. French Education
f. History Education
g. Yoruba Education
h. Biology Education
i. Chemistry Education
j. Mathematics Education
k. Physics Education
l. Physical & Health Education
m. Health Education
n. Computer Science Education
o. Educational Technology
p. Business Education
q. Accounting Education
r. Educational Management
s. Geography Education
t. Economics Education
u. Political Science Education
Departments: - Common/Civil Law
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
a. Public Administration
d. Banking & Finance
e. Management Technology
f. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
Departments: - Mass Communication
d. Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
i. Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
a. Medicine & Surgery
a. Geography & Planning
d. Political Science
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
a. Mechanical Engineering
b. Electronics & Computer Engineering
c. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2bTIcS0 to make the required non-refundable payment of N5000 (N2500 for Platform Access Fee and N2500 for Screening fee) for the 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Screening Exercise. All categories of Candidates that make any error during this Second Round of Screening Exercise would have to pay Platform Access Fee of N2500 for rectification of such error(s).
2. Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. E-mail Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
3. After successful payment for Lasu 2016/2017 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to http://bit.ly/2bTIcS0 and CLICK STEP 2: LOGIN button to print your screening PIN.
4. Use your JAMB Registration Number and the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at http://bit.ly/2f5ksfW for the screening.
5. Carefully fill in your personal details as required
a. Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB
b. Save and proceed
c. Carefully enter your UTME details
d. Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB
e. Save and proceed
f. Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
g. Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB
h. Save and proceed
i. Input required O’ Level details
j. Save and proceed
Please note the following:
a. Candidates must possess five O' Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired Course of study at not more than two sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require only one sitting.
b. Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess 6 O' Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is two (2) sittings.
c. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all Courses in Lagos State University. Note that any examination taken after July 2016 is not acceptable.
6. Carefully preview all details supplied and certify that they are correct
check the I Certify button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview. By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised only on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms, you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Click the continue button.
7. After submission, you will be re-directed to the Screening Homepage
Enter your Jamb Registration Number, then click Download Result, to generate your screening report.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course. Candidates are advised to verify their O’ Level subject requirements for the Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
A2 (B2) 9
B3 A3 (B3) 8
TOTAL OBTAINABLE 50% Related News
- Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
- Information for Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates
- Information for Lasu Post UTME Candidates whose Course are not Available this Year
- Lasu 2016/2017 Law (LL.B) Programme Screening Exercise
- Lasu 2016/2017 First Choice Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Information for Lasu Awaiting Result Candidates
- Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Result
- Lasu 2016/2017 UTME Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 Clearance Procedure
- Lasu 2016/2017 First Round Batch B Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 Second Round Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 UTME Supplementary Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 Final UTME Supplementary Admission List