Lasu 2016/2017 Clearance Procedure
Lasu 2016/2017 candidates who were offered provisional admission in the first round of UTME Screening Exercise are advised to report for Clearance from Monday, 7th November, 2016.
Successful candidates are advised to commence payment of non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N10,000 immediately. To make the payment, follow the procedure below:
1. Visit LASU E-payment Website on http://lasu.edu.ng/epayment
2. Enter your UTME Registration Number in the Matric. Number textbox.
3. Choose “Main Campus” for the Campus/Application drop-down.
4. Choose “Undergraduate” for the Study/Application type, drop-down.
5. Click on the “Proceed” button.
6. You will then be directed to a page where your acceptance fees will be displayed. Click on the “Confirm Payment Information and Proceed” button.
7. The invoice page for your Acceptance Fee will then be opened,
8. Copy the transaction ID displayed.
9. Click on the “Click here to pay immediately on Quickteller.com” link to pay your acceptance fees or open http://bit.ly/2frMId9 to pay your fees.
10. Follow the step-by-step payment procedure on the link in Step 9 to pay your fees.
11. Print out your payment receipt.
Successful Candidates are expected to appear before the Faculty/School/College clearance team with the following items:
1. Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee;
2. Original and Photocopies of Credentials;
3. Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age;
4. Two (2) Passport Photographs;
5. JAMB Notification results;
6. IIVC Clearance Certificate for Candidates of Lagos State Origin;
7. WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB scratch card for each result presented; and
8. LASU 2016/2017 Admission Screening Result
9. JAMB Online Letter of Admission
Faculty/School/College Admission Clearance Exercise at various venues detailed below:
1. Faculty of Arts And Communication: School of Communication Conference Room, Ojo Campus
2. Faculty of Law And Science: Faculty of Law Conference Room, Ojo Campus
3. Faculty of Education And Medicine: Faculty of Education Conference Room, Ojo Campus
4. Faculty of Engineering And Management Science: MBA International Business Seminar Room, Ojo Campus
5. Faculty Of Social Science, Transport And Agriculture: School of Transport Conference Room, Ojo Campus
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.