Kwasu 2016/2017 UTME Admission List
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2686HB4
2. Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
3. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
4. View your Admission Status and continue to payment
5. Please note that the following fees are compulsory:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make Kwasu their first or second choice).
6. Admitted students must pay all their fees within 2 weeks after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
7. Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
8. You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University's website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Kwasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.