Ksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Ksu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Ksu as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is midnight on Wednesday, 14th September 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 19th September, 2016 to Wednesday, 5th October, 2016. The admission screening will be purely interactive.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://portal.ksu.edu.ng
2. Click on 2016/2017 UTME Screening Registration on the left
3. Login with your JAMB Registration Number and use the word "password" as your initial password
4. Once you have logged in successfully, you will be prompted to Pay for your Pre-Admission Screening Fee of N2,500.
5. You will be provided with two payment gateway: Zenith Bank X-path and Interswitch payment Platform
6. Select the Interswitch (CollegePay) Payment Platform. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction. Click "Ok" to proceed.
7. Confirm your Payment Information again and Click on "Pay" button to Proceed.
8. Enter your ATM card details
a. Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
b. Enter your Card Number on the front side of the card
c. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)
d. Enter your card pin
e. Click on "Pay" button when you are done
Please do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
9. After payment, you will be required to update the underlisted data:
a. Passport Photograph (20KB with Red background)
b. Valid Phone Number
c. Valid Email Address
f. Date of Birth
h. O'Level Results with Maximum of two(2) sittings
i. WAEC/NECO Scratch Card Details corresponding to the O'level Results uploaded
Please ensure to use a valid email address and phone number so you can be contacted on if need arises. Also, always check your email for updates and information.
10. After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your email and click on the account activation link to verify your registration details.
11. Login again after verification and click on "Upload O'Level Results" link at the left hand corner of the screen to complete your registration. Select Number of Sitting and enter all the subjects and grade respectively. On completion, click on Complete Registration button then click OK on the message dialog box.
12. Print out your Registration Slip containing the dates and time of Interview and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
a. Print out of Payment Receipt from your Email box
b. On-line print out of all O’ Level results as specified during the registration
c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin Certificate (Note: If at any point, it is discovered that a candidate claimed Kogi State where as he is not, such candidate will forfeit the admission and be handed over to the Police for criminal prosecution on the offence of forgery)
d. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
e. PIN from bank for the admission letter
f. Medical Certificate from Kogi State University Health Services Unit
13. Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
Please note the following:
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts
2. If at anytime you need clarification, send an email to email@example.com or use our live Chat system to speak to an agent. Always ensure to quote your registration Number in all mails.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Ksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.