Information for Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates
Lasu has released a noticed for students who chose the university as 2nd (preferred) choice and are facing dome challenges in registering for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise. Please note the following:
1. Your Screening Exercise will commence after the receipt of the 2nd choice Omnibus list from JAMB after the conclusion of the 1st round of the screening exercise.
2. Screening exercise for candidates who chose LASU as 2nd choice of institution will take place in August, 2016. However, information in relation to this second (2nd) round of screening will be placed on LASU website.
3. You must constantly check LASU website for announcement on the time-table for the Screening Exercise for candidate in your category.
4. Spaces have been reserved for second (2nd) choice candidates for the purpose of this exercise.
5. Candidates who did not chose Lasu are not qualified for screening. However; if such candidates apply, they will not only be disqualified, but would also forfeit whatever payment made, as it is non-refundable.
6. Candidates that have earlier made payment (1st and 2nd choice) for the screening exercise are assured that they will be considered for the 2016/2017 screening exercise as appropriate.
7. No space is available for candidates that did not choose LASU as University of choice.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.