Information for Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates
Lasu has released a noticed for students who chose the university as 2nd (preferred) choice and are facing dome challenges in registering for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise. Please note the following:
1. Your Screening Exercise will commence after the receipt of the 2nd choice Omnibus list from JAMB after the conclusion of the 1st round of the screening exercise.
2. Screening exercise for candidates who chose LASU as 2nd choice of institution will take place in August, 2016. However, information in relation to this second (2nd) round of screening will be placed on LASU website.
3. You must constantly check LASU website for announcement on the time-table for the Screening Exercise for candidate in your category.
4. Spaces have been reserved for second (2nd) choice candidates for the purpose of this exercise.
5. Candidates who did not chose Lasu are not qualified for screening. However; if such candidates apply, they will not only be disqualified, but would also forfeit whatever payment made, as it is non-refundable.
6. Candidates that have earlier made payment (1st and 2nd choice) for the screening exercise are assured that they will be considered for the 2016/2017 screening exercise as appropriate.
7. No space is available for candidates that did not choose LASU as University of choice. Related News
- Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
- Information for Lasu Post UTME Candidates whose Course are not Available this Year
- Lasu 2016/2017 Law (LL.B) Programme Screening Exercise
- Lasu 2016/2017 First Choice Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Information for Lasu Awaiting Result Candidates
- Lasu 2016/2017 Post UTME Result
- Lasu 2016/2017 UTME Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 Second Batch Admission Screening Exercise
- Lasu 2016/2017 Clearance Procedure
- Lasu 2016/2017 First Round Batch B Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 Second Round Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 UTME Supplementary Admission List
- Lasu 2016/2017 Final UTME Supplementary Admission List