Imsu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Imsu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Imsu as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. The deadline for applying is Friday, 26th August, 2016.
To apply, follow the procedure below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2bfPAbI
2. On the page that opens, click on Post-UTME Application.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided, click Start and proceed to generate your payment invoice.
4. Proceed to any of the banks following banks to make your payment on the e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number. The banks include: Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA and Access Bank.
5. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
6. Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
7. Proceed with the completion of the Form.
8. Correctly enter your O’level results.
9. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification
10. Confirm your entries.
11. Submit your application.
12. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
13. Await announcement from the University.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight Friday 26th August, 2016. Related News