Ibbu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Ibbu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. Candidates who chose Ibbu as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Thursday, 30th June, 2016. The online screening exercise is in three stages as indicated below:
Stage 1: Candidates Eligibility Check
1. Go to http://bit.ly/292brBR
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible.
3. If eligible, enter your mobile phone number and select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O'Level results).
4. A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect or Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: Payment
1. If you chose Branch Collect, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the listed banks on the portal.
2. If you chose webPAY, you will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online with your ATM card.
3. Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: Result Submission
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
Candidates results will be screened for eligibility of admission based on the following:
1. The University Admission will only be based on the NUC carrying capacity for this University. Therefore, relative merit will be strictly applied in the context of the quality of O' Level/A'Level Results and UTME Score.
2. Authentication of their O'Level/A'Level results by the University.
3. Must have the appropriate credits in subject combination of the Course applied for including English and Mathematics, as well as the right combination in Jamb exams.
4. Must have applied to IBB University, Lapai as Most Preferred (First Choice).
Please note the following:
1. Applicants can check for Available NUC Accredited Courses on the University Website, by going to http://ibbu.edu.ng and clicking on Academics >> Faculties >> Departments>>Programmes.
2. This Exercise is a Policy aimed at Confirming and Authenticating the credentials of candidates before Admission Arrangements have been concluded with all Examination Bodies to verify all candidates results.
3. For further information visit Ibbu official website. http://ibbu.edu.ng Related News