Futo 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Futo 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Futo as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 12th August, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
4. Enter your Jamb Registration Number.
5. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
6. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
7. Return to the Application page and enter your Jamb Registration number again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Correctly enter your O'Level results.
10. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O'Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth
Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14. Await the announcement from the University.
Please note the following:
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified. Related News
- Futo Extends 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Registration Indefinitely
- Futo 2016/2017 Post UTME Result
- Futo Notice to 2016/2017 Awaiting Result Candidates
- Futo 2016/2017 UTME Merit Admission List
- Futo 2016/2017 Freshers Registration Procedure
- Futo 2016/2017 Academic Calendar
- Futo 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission Form
- Futo 2016/2017 UTME Supplementary Admission list
- Futo 2016/2017 UTME Second Supplementary Admission list