Futa Updates List of Documents to bring during 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening
After registering for your 2016/2017 Post UTME screening, candidates are expected to come along with the following items on the day of screening as printed out on the schedule:
1. JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
2. O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
3. Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
4. Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and one or two scratch cards,depending on the number of sittings)
5. E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
6. FUTA screening registration slip
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Futa 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Futa 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.