Funaab 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Funaab 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who can apply are candidates who chose Funaab as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 for the following programmes:
Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
Animal Production and Health,
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
Animal Breeding and Genetics,
Environmental Management and Toxicology,
Forestry and Wildlife Management,
Pasture and Range Management,
Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
Soil Science and Land Management,
Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 for the following programmes:
Food Science and Technology
Home Science and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Banking and Finance
Also note that candidate who chose Bio-Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested. The deadline for applying is Tuesday, 12th July, 2016. The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is interactive and holds from Monday, 25th July, 2016 to Wednesday, 27th July, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/29bv4Yr, click on "Apply for Admission" and enter your JAMB UTME Registration Numbers to generate and print out your Application Invoice which states your Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,500.00, including REMITA fees.
2. Proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
3. After payment, go back to Funaab Admission Portal on http://bit.ly/29bv4Yr and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
4. Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
5. On uploading of all required details, preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
6. Print out the Application Form displaying your passport photograph.
7. Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of N1000 as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. For more information, go to http://bit.ly/29bv4Yr and click on Correction of Application.
8. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O'Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained.
9. Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A'Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
10. Candidates are to check the Funaab Admission Portal from Wednesday 20th July, 2016 to check their status. Shortlisted candidates should print and note their screening venues and dates.
11. Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
12. All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08033374394, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Related News