Fulokoja 2016/2017 Second Admission Screening Exercise
Fulokoja 2016/2017 second admission screening exercise has been announced. Candidates who chose Fulokoja as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above but missed the first admission screening can apply. The deadline for applying is midnight Tuesday, 23rd August, 2016. The screening exercise will hold on Wednesday, 24th August, 2016 and will be purely interactive.
To apply, follow the instructions below: please note that candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process because the password specified by candidate at the point of registration will be required during the screening.
1. Go to http://fulokoja.edu.ng
2. Click on Admissions Screening.
3. Login with your valid Jamb Registration number to confirm eligibility.
4. Update your bio data and O’Level exam record. Upload a recent and clear colour passport photograph with red background in “jpeg” format only. Failure to upload the passport photograph will lead to disqualification.
5. Generate and print payment invoice from the University's Admission Screening Portal. (Please note that payment invoice generated directly from Remita’s website will not be automatically processed)
6. Pay Screening fee of ₦2,500 using Remita services (card or bank payment)
a. For Card Payment, go to http://remita.net, click on "Pay an Electronic Invoice", enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
b. For Bank Payment, go to any bank of your choice that offers Remita services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
8. Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment.
9. Print out your screening slip.
10. Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
a. Admission Screening Slip.
b. JAMB e-Registration Slip
c. Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
d. A copy of your O’Level Result
11. Candidates awaiting O'Level result can also come for the screening exercise
12. Online registration closes at midnight on Tuesday, 23rd August, 2016. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified time on the screening slip.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Fulokoja 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Fulokoja 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.