Fuam 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Fuam 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Fuam as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 21st August, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 22nd August, 2016 to Friday, 26th August, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2bkJO8w
2. Confirm that your name is on the Fuam Post UTME screening list by searching with your registration number.
3. If you find your name on the list, Click Pay Screening Fee to start the payment process. To make your payment, first generate your RRR number on the university website only (not on Remita website) then choose one of the payments options below:
a. Pay using your bank ATM card.
b. Pay using your mobile device.
c. Pay in any commercial bank nationwide using the Remita platform and your RRR number.
4. You will be given a Fuam Post UTME Screening Payment Slip from the bank containing your Jamb number as username and Payment Pin as password.
5. Go to http://bit.ly/2bkKaMq and register online for the Fuam Post UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information.
6. After filling the form, print out the online registration form and come along with it for Post-UTME screening exercise.
Please come to the screening with the following documents:
1. The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
2. Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
3. A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it)
Please note the following:
1. Candidates without a printout of the filled online form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
2. Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
For assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08111753334 or 08186570255. Related News