Eksu 2016/2017 Registration Procedure
Eksu 2016/2017 Registration procedure for new students is out. To register, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to eportal.eksu.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number
2. Complete your Biodata and upload your passport photograph and results/ certificates
3. Next, click payment tab and follow promptings to print your “Transaction ID/Invoice”
4. Proceed to your selected bank of choice to pay your school fees as indicated on your invoice
5. Next, register for your courses (within two weeks of resumption)
6. Proceed to your Faculty Officer for screening. Bring along the originals of your results/certificates. (Must be completed a month before 1st Semester Examination)
7. Print and keep your screening clearance certificate.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Eksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.