Ebsu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Ebsu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Ebsu as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above and also posses the required O/Level credits for University admissions can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 9th September 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. Type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number and (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank. Participating banks include: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, GT Bank, First Bank Plc, EBSU Microfinance Bank, Eco Bank, UBA, and Enterprise Bank.
8. Return to the portal: http://bit.ly/2b8cEa3 with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
Please note the following:
1. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
2. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
3. Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2016/2017 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS
4. All payments into Banks shall close on Friday, 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
5. For inquiries, send emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033855888 or 08035649390
6. To check your admission status, follow the instruction below:
a. Go to http://ebsu-edu.net
b. Click on check admission status (Regular)
c. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and scratch card PIN
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Ebsu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.