Crutech 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Crutech 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Crutech as first choice in Jamb and had a minimum score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Thursday, 4th August, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 8th August to Wednesday, 10th August, 2016 at Calabar Campus.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Purchase eTranzact Pin at N2,500 from any First Bank Branch in Nigeria.
2. Log on to http://crutech.edu.ng and click on the Crutech Online Application link.
3. Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal.
4. Print out the Registration Confirmation Slip after a successful registration.
Items to come along with to the Screening Venue:
1. 2016 UTME Result Slip
2. Crutech Online Registration Confirmation Slip
3. Originals and photocopies of O’level Result(s) in a file (obtained in not more than two (2) sittings).
4. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)
Please note that:
1. Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2016/2017 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2. The Crutech Online Registration Confirmation Slip contains your Bio-data, Screening Venue, Date and Time. This confirmation slip admits you into the Screening Hall.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Crutech 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Crutech 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.