Buk 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Buk 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2500. If your name was on the list of eligible candidate published on http://bit.ly/2aM81rV, please proceed to make payment for the form and commence registration. Payment for the registration will end on Friday, 26th August, 2016. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will close by midnight of Sunday, 28th August, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Tuesday, 6th September to Thursday, 8th September, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2aQfTbK
2. Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score).
3. Upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Buk.
4. Fill the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
5. Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,500 (N2,000 being cost of screening and N500 being Bank and Administrative charges) at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform.
6. After making the payment, return to the portal and login again. Your payment will be validated.
7. Preview and confirm your information then print your acknowledgement slip. Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Buk 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Buk 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.