Bsu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Bsu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Bsu as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Friday, 23rd September, 2016. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 26th September, 2016 to Friday, 7th October, 2016 (See Time table for the scheduled dates).
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/2cNrKbo
2. Enter your Jamb registration number and click on View. This will display your personal details if you are eligible.
3. Click Proceed to display details on Payment Reference Number, Name, etc and the various Payment Options.
4. Pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,500 for the screening exercise using any of the Payments Options provided. Payment in the Banks or online will commence from Monday, 12th to Friday, 23rd September, 2016. The payment options include:
Option 1. Payment at Bank: Take the Reference Number you generated to any bank branch in the country and pay using the Benue State University feature on Interswitch “College pay”.
Option 2. Internet Banking: You can pay online in two ways:
i. On the Payment Options, click on PayOnline to navigate to the Interswitch Payment page. From the drop-down menu on the page, select your Card Type and enter the required Card information to make payment. Once, the transaction is completed successfully, a receipt will be generated automatically for you to print before proceeding with the UTME Registration on the BSU Portal.
ii. Go to http://bit.ly/2cNtlxM to complete the transaction using the following steps.
a. Input your Registration number
b. Input your email and mobile number and click "continue"
c. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
d. Print out the payment confirmation slip
e. Return to the BSU Portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
Option 3: ATM Payments: You can visit any ATM with their ATM cards and do the following:
a. Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
b. Select pay bills
c. When prompted to enter the Customer ID, input the Payment Reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform
d. When prompted to enter the Payment Code, input this number 04255101
e. Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the BSU Portal to print out the Payment Receipt.
5. After payment, go to http://bit.ly/2cNrKbo to complete and print the UTME Registration Form
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise dates at the various Faculties:
i. The Printout of the 2016/2017 UTME Registration Form generated from the BSU Website.
ii. Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
iii. A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip with embossed passport.
iv. Originals of credentials/online results.
v. Candidates without the 2016/2017 UTME Registration Form, coloured printout of the JAMB result with embossed passport photograph, Payment Slip and original credentials/online statement of result will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
vi. Bank draft and cash payment receipt in the Bursary will not be accepted.
Please note the following:
1. The screening exercise is to be conducted by the Faculties with Deans of Faculties as Chairmen and Faculty Officers as secretaries.
2. Deans of Faculties are to submit the screening report to the Chairman, Central Admissions Committee on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016.
3. Submission of merit list for consideration by the Central Admissions Committee shall be on Thursday, 20th October, 2016.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Bsu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Bsu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.