Aksu 2016/2017 UTME Supplementary Admission List
Aksu 2016/2017 UTME Supplementary Admission List is out. To check your admission status, go to http://bit.ly/2gjVNbi, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click on Check Admission Status.
Admitted candidates are to follow the procedure bellow to accept their provisional admission:
1. Go to http://aksu.edu.ng/portal
2. Click on Register Now.
3. On the Registration type panel, select Admission.
4. On the left menu panel of the student registration page, click Register Now.
5. Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Verify.
6 In the Payment Status row, click Make Payment.
7. Select Bank Option to print the payment analysis slip for bank payment.
8. Take the slip generated to any of the commercials banks listed on the payment slip and request from the bank teller to make cash payment to Akwa Ibom State University using e-Transact platform.
9. After payment in bank, return to the university portal to verify your payment status, print the payment receipt and complete your bio-data registration. This is done by clicking on right arrow icon (>) located in front of the PAID button. You will need to also upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result(s) e.t.c.
Please note that Payment of Acceptance fee must be completed within 3 weeks, from the date of this notice. After payment of Acceptance fee, proceed to make payment for your school fees.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Aksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Aksu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.