Abu 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Abu 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Abu as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Saturday, 17th September, 2016.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://putme.abu.edu.ng.
2. Login using your Jamb registration number.
3. Verify your details and amount to pay.
4. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
5. Make your payment of N2,500 either by using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and taking it to make the payment at any bank branch.
6. Go back to http://putme.abu.edu.ng to complete your registration by providing the following details:
a. A valid Gsm Number
b. A valid Email Address
c. Preferred second choice of study
d. Contact address
e. Specify Schools you've attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
f. Provide your O-level results where available and upload your recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
6. Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Abu 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for upcoming news like:
and any other news relating to it until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.