Aaua 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Aaua 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,500. Candidates who chose Aaua as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Pay N2,500 for the screening exercise via e-tranzact in any of the following banks: First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank or Eco Bank and obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank .
2. Go to http://ase.aaua.edu.ng/ to confirm payment and continue with the admission screening registration.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their results and any other required information on the portal.
2. Any falsification of results by candidates will lead to disqualification.
3. Candidates are to click on "Admission requirements" to check on O’Level requirements for their course of choice.
4. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
5. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
6. AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results.
7. Candidates awaiting results should upload such results as soon as the results are released but not later than 30th September, 2016.
8. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable the University to capture all relevant entry requirements for the admission exercise.
If you will like us to send you a text message whenever there is a news relating to Aaua 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission, enter your mobile number below and click Subscribe and we will send you a text message for any other news relating to Aaua 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission until the series is completed. Subscription costs N200 and you can subscribe with an Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Starcomms mobile number and pay for it using a N200 MTN recharge card. If you have any problem using the form below to subscribe or you have any other question, click here to get help.