Aau 2016/2017 Post UTME Form and Screening Date
Aau 2016/2017 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2,000. Candidates who chose Aau as first choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. The deadline for applying is Sunday, 3rd July, 2016. The screening exercise for the various faculties is scheduled to take place from Monday, 4th July, 2016 to Saturday, 9th July, 2016 starting from 7.30am each day. The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.
To register, follow the instructions below:
1. Applicants are required to pay for the screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch. If you don’t have an ATM debit card on Interswitch, purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from either Ecobank, Fidelity bank, First bank, Keystone bank, UBA or Zenith bank.
2. Go to https://aaue.waeup.org and apply using either the e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
3. Upload a coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the Portal.
4. Preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded. Please note that no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
5. Print out a copy of the application form with your passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above. The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
Please note the following:
1. Screening guidelines: N2,000 only; Technology fee: N 1,000 only; and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
2. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
3. Candidates should visit https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.
4. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2016/2017 academic session’s admission exercise.
5. Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically 'disqualified'.